Who will WIN this matchup?
Santa Clara (2-2; 0-2 away)
@ Tennessee (1-1; 1-0 home)
Last 10 Games:
Santa Clara: 2-2
Santa Clara: (+200)
• The actual spread for this game is currently 6 points.
• ESPN simulations have Tennessee as 71% favorites to win the game.
• Santa Clara is 0-2 as a road team, 0-2 as an underdog and 0-2 as a road underdog.
• Tennessee is 0-0 as a home team, 0-0 as a favorite and 0-0 as a home favorite.
• 58% of sports bets are currently on Tennessee to not only win but to cover the (-6) spread.
• San Clara is off to a tough 2-2 start. They picked up a pair of early wins over Cal State Fulherton and SDCC, but have followed them up with disappointing performances against Hawaii and Michigan State.
• Tennesse took a loss in their opener against VCU,. but bounced back with a 12 point win over Texas Southern. They have a new line up that is going to be led by Senior Josh Richardson.
• Tennessee looks like a gift pick this afternoon. They have a younger line up than they did in recent years, but they have double the talent of Santa Clara. They also have Richardson who has been hot at the start of the season. I’m very confident that Tennessee will get the win in this one.
StreakSmarts Pick: Tennessee